# Pace not Race
Childhood is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace which is right for each individual child.
All children will be provided with the encouragement they need to develop at their own pace, in a positive environment.
We are fully insured and all our coaching staff are highly qualified and experienced.
Winning vs Development
We appreciate that games are an opportunity for players to develop their technical and tactical soccer skills as well as the chance to grow emotionally and socially.
Players will be taught patience, and will be encouraged to be creative and to take risks. We also like to encourage parents to help support their child in creating a fun and positive learning experience by focusing on the importance of development and teamwork.
Green Wave provides a positive learning environment for players to train and play.
We achieve this by:
- Allowing practices to flow with minimal disruptions.
- Allowing players to explore and solve problems during games and practices.
- Presenting information for the three learning styles (visual, verbal and kinaesthetic).
- Allowing players to socially interact during breaks, to focus on discussing tactics and strategies
- Inspiring players and teams to be creative.
- Providing constant positive praise for the effort and good play.
- Teaching team and player positions.
- Promoting good sportsmanship; players should be coached to be competitive and to still enjoy the game.
- Players will be developed technically, tactically, physically, socially and morally.